Mimi’s Universal Toddler is back!
After being out-of-print for many years, the Universal Toddler is back in electronic form for download or on CD at a much lower price (we don’t have to print or ship all that heavy paper). And until October 15, it’s another 25% off the new lower price.
* The definitive textbook for knit fabric dollmaking.
* You can make this beautiful 16″ cloth doll in just a weekend.
* Five Star Rating for beginning, intermediate, and advanced cloth dollmakers.
* All skill levels from quick & easy to collector quality.
* Pattern sheets included from 12″ to 36″
Picture-by-picture, multi-level instruction book includes full size, cut-out, 16″ patterns for boy and girl. Optional instructions and pattern pieces for sexing boy and girl dolls. Clothing includes bathrobe, girl’s rhumba panties, boy’s briefs, bunny and bear slippers, and stuffed toy. Fixed-leg doll stands alone without armature or doll stand. Certificate, hangtag, pattern sheets for 12″ to 36″ sizes, jointed leg supplement and 12″-22″ jointed leg pattern pieces all included. Body also accepts porcelain heads, hands and feet.
* You are licensed to sell dolls made from this pattern.
* This is the world renown textbook for making dolls from knit doll fabric. A complete course in dollmaking.
* NOTE: Available only as Electronic copy. It has become too expensive to print and ship paper copies.
* NOTE: The different sized pattern sheets are not simple reductions or enlargements. For each pattern size, the head is reproportioned to look right. Small sizes have relatively larger heads than large sizes.
We have almost all of the books that won’t fit in our new apartment listed in the Studio Sale. There are great bargains here, but only one copy of each book. Check it out before everything you want is gone.